Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Random Life Moments..

Life has finally slowed down.. I am trying to catch up on regular life. Finding a new normal with so much less stress... 

I am a big fan of Thieves Oil. It has helped us stay healthy for over 6 weeks! It is however, extremely expensive. So I endeavored to make my own.  I was quite happy with the final product! It has a bit more of a lemony smell to it. I use thieves to clean, on the bottom of kiddoes feet, diffusing in the air and in bath water. 


Fayth and I had the pleasure of taking a friend to pick up her newborn foster baby.. Fayth liked the carseat video they made us watch! 


Our latest favorite food is cornbread waffles.. 


We usually eat chili with these waffles. The kids LOVE love that. But this egg, ham and cheese waffle was our favorite! 


Lots of fun things happening.. We turned the guest bedroom into a Thomas bedroom, much to the delight of a certain someone. Curtains off a facebook  yardsale and border from Amazon. We can't paint due to allergies so this was the perfect compromise, bonus it was very easy!
Can you believe that when we moved here 4 years ago we had no idea we would someday need a bedroom that does not have carpeting?! God knew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment